Mackie MX-2500 Professional Power Amplifier 1500W
เพาเวอร์แอมป์ Mackie MX-2500 ในตระกูล MX-Series เป็นเพาเวอร์แอมป์ที่มีกำลังขับ 500 วัตต์ continuous power @ 8 Ohm per channel, 750 วัตต์ continuous power @ 4 Ohm per channel, 1500 วัตต์ continuous power bridged at 8 Ohm, Dedicated Level control for each ch, XLR IN and THRU for each ch
The Mackie MX-2500 Professional Power Amplifier is the perfect choice for DRM passive loudspeakers, installations, and portable passive systems. Providing up to 1500W (8 Ohms bridged) of continuous power, this rugged power amp provides plenty of reliable power with efficient operation.
The amplifier features two channels. Each channel is equipped with a dedicated level control, as well as their own XLR input, THRU, signal LED, clip LED, and fault LED. You can also select the input sensitivity for the amplifier, allowing you to build a versatile system with consistent performance. Plus, built-in protection circuitry combined with an impact-resistant all-steel 2U rack-mountable chassis ensures your amp will remain reliable night after night.
The MX-2500 features an ultra-lightweight switching power supply. This versatile design guarantees maximum efficiency combined with minimal heat build-up, whilst forced-air ventilation keeps your amp running cool. Plus, you can combine the MX-2500 with Mackie’s SP260 Loudspeaker Processor. This powerful combination lets you build a complete Mackie professional system, giving you access to efficient power as well as the SP260’s EQ, crossover, delay, and dynamics processing.
- Efficient and reliable power delivery
- A perfect match for DRM Passive loudspeakers, installations, and portable PA systems
- Ultra-lightweight switchmode power supply for maximum efficiency and minimal heat
- Forced-air ventilation for cool operation temperatures
- 1500W continuous power at 8 Ohms bridged
- Selectable parallel/stereo/bridged operating modes
- Dedicated Level control for each channel
- Selectable input sensitivity
- Signal, Clip, and Fault LEDs for each channel
- Short, under-impedance, over-current, and thermal protection
- XLR IN and THRU for each channel
- NL4 SpeakON outputs
- Robust, impact-resistant, all-steel 2U rack-mountable enclosure