MACKIE MDB-USB Stereo DAC Direct Box
Di Box หรือ Direct Box แบบ USB Stereo DAC Direct Box MACKIE MDB-USB, Converts USB to Balanced Analog, USB 2.0 Type-B Input, Two XLR 3-Pin Balanced Outputs, 3.5mm Stereo Headphone Output, Stereo or Mono Operation, Level Control, Ground-Lift, Powered via USB
The Mackie MDB-USB is a USB-powered stereo DAC direct box designed to connect stereo a signal from USB to microphone preamps for DJs, producers, musicians, and audio engineers in recording sessions, clubs, houses of worship, and live stage applications. It converts a stereo digital audio feed at up to 24-bit/96 kHz resolution via a USB 2.0 Type-B input to low-impedance, mic-level analog outputs via two balanced XLR 3-pin jacks. A 3.5mm headphone output is provided for easy monitoring.
Optimize your gain stage using the level knob, which adjusts the output volume at the XLR and 3.5mm jacks. The mono on/off switch enables operation of the MDB-USB in stereo or mono.
Its ground-lift switch inhibits hum caused by ground loops. A sturdy steel chassis enables confident use in the studio or on the road.
– Connect the USB output from a stereo mixer, audio interface, or computer to microphone preamps
– Converts stereo digital signal from a USB connection to low-impedance, balanced XLR mic-level analog outputs
– USB 2.0 Type-B female input
– Two XLR 3-pin balanced outputs
– 5mm stereo headphone output
– Supports up to 24-bit/96 kHz resolution
– Mono switch allows easy sum-to-mono functionality
– Ground-lift switch minimizes hum
– Level knob controls overall volume to the XLR and 3.5mm output jacks
– Powered via USB connection