High-performance Headphone Amplification
Searching for an easy way to increase the monitoring capacity of your studio? Look no further than the Mackie HM-800. This 8-channel headphone amplifier boasts two outputs per channel for a total of 16 headphone outputs. Eight independent aux inputs supply up to eight individual stereo mixes. You also get Input Select and Stereo/Mono switches, along with 7-segment LED meters, on each channel. Premium analog circuitry ensures super-high headroom and a low noise floor, while a heavy-gauge steel chassis and long-wear potentiometers and switches provide extreme durability. The HM-800 delivers high-performance headphone amplification that’s sure to become an invaluable asset in your studio.
Premium analog circuitry delivers top-notch sound
No matter what you’re recording, the HM-800 will deliver studio-quality sound. Premium analog circuitry ensures maximum headroom and low noise. At , we’re impressed by just how great this headphone amplifier sounds — especially at this price.
Built-Like-A-Tank design withstands day-to-day abuse
The HM-800 can endure a great deal of punishment, thanks to Mackie’s Built-Like-A-Tank construction. The HM-800 features a heavy-gauge steel chassis, along with long-wear potentiometers and switches. This is one piece of studio gear that’s clearly built to last.
Mackie HM-800 Features:
– Rackmount 8-channel headphone amplifier
– 2 outputs per channel for a total of 16 headphone outputs
– 8 independent aux inputs supply up to 8 individual stereo mixes
– 2 discrete main stereo inputs with individual level controls plus stereo pass-through outputs
– Input Select and Stereo/Mono switches on each channel
– 7-segment LED meters on each channel
– Premium analog circuitry ensures super-high headroom and a low noise floor
– Heavy-gauge steel chassis and long-wear potentiometers and switches provide extreme durability